HNW - research question

SNSpies@aol.com SNSpies at aol.com
Tue Aug 8 08:57:49 PDT 2000

Thanks for any input you may have.  Ingvild

<< do you have any suggestions on where to
 look for info on spinning and dyeing methods during the Renaissance?  I
 looking for info on spindles/wheels, high whorl, low whorl......I am writing
 a paper on tapestry weaving and am looking for sources that describe more
 that that there were 100's of weavers here and more there.  >>