HNW - Re: Blackwork - starting and ending

Frank Thallas hardcorps at vcn.com
Wed Aug 16 23:34:27 PDT 2000

  Sounds beautiful - and I firmly believe that the hours we put into
blackwork are better served on something to wear than something to hang on
the wall - after all, blackwork is one of the most durable styles of
embroidery!
   What sort of fillings are you planning?

Liadain
 who will someday figure out how to put MY name on the
blasted addy......<G>