HNW - loops, hooks, etc.

Noramunro@aol.com Noramunro at aol.com
Thu Aug 17 08:09:37 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/17/00 8:25:36 AM EDT, pulliam at acadia.net writes:

> I've studied the Gunnister items, and I have to say, yes, the loops on the
>  bag could well have been made with a hook.  They could just as easily been
>  made with the end of a knitting needle, or with the fingers. Loops do *not*
>  require (or indicate) a crochet hook.

Thanks, Deborah.

No arguments from me.  I regularly make single "crochet" chains out of my
weaving warps using just my hands.  ;-)  I think the statement was made in
the article merely for purposes of clarity and comparison (i.e. "they *look
like* this," not "they *were made like* this").

Stephanie/Alianora