HNW - Blackwork

RCuvier@aol.com RCuvier at aol.com
Fri Aug 18 16:58:12 PDT 2000

Thanks for all the great tips and explanations. I'm trying the colored marker
approach with the Queen Jane's cuff to see if that helps orient me mentally.
I guess you could say I'm a Pattern Fanatic. This is my first attempt at
charting *anything*. I've always worked off pre-done patterns from books. I
tend to like them because I can easily see where I've gone wrong, but
obviously there are some who consider them too limiting.

One question that cropped up with the cuff pattern, do I stitch the
quartrefoils as I'm detouring from the journey or are those done seperately
on another run?

Julia E. Linthicum
RCuvier at aol.com