HNW - Blackwork

Frank Thallas hardcorps at vcn.com
Sat Aug 19 11:08:06 PDT 2000

  I think Jane's cuffs are charted in a couple of books out there - is it in
the New Caronlingian?  and at least one of the "Blackwork" books - this
might save you a bit of time,
unless you just want the experience of charting from a picture - which is
also fun!
    Another source of "fun things to chart" is the Jane Bostocke sampler,
which is also pictured (the best I've found is in the "Victoria and Albert
Textile Collection -
Embroidery in Britain 1200-1750") - lots of bits of band patterns and some
"allovers" there.

Liadain