HNW - Is there anyone out there?

leif drews drewscph at post12.tele.dk
Wed Aug 30 06:18:15 PDT 2000

Greetings
I surely know how you feel about having those old things in your own hands, it is
still a mystery to me how they could make such wonderfull things.

I am finishing the waistcoat, sewing the buttonholes, and voila then the suit is
finished.
Yesterday i started to make some drawings for my next project with the chenille
embroidery on thick, wonderfull silk taffeta. It is quick to make the chenille
thread, couching it on the material and then add some sparkle with gilted wire
bullion and spangels.

Bjarne

Sue Clemenger wrote:

> I don't know about everyone else, but I'm busy unpacking and recovering
> from most of a week at a needlework convention (although I don't know if
> I'll ever fully recover <g> from handling real sixteenth c. linen in
> Linn Skinner's goldwork master class--*sigh*).
> --Maire
>
> Rachel.Holliday at eu.apbiotech.com wrote:
> >
> > This list seems to have gone extremely quiet.  What is everyone up to?
> > Rachel

Leif Drews
Åboulevard 5, 3 th
1635  København V