HNW - Goldwork class

Linn Skinner skinner02 at sprynet.com
Wed Aug 30 07:03:28 PDT 2000

Hi Jacquie:

My helper Libby arrives tomorrow to get all the Des Moines stuff ready.
Bring a small hoop and some small sharp (but old) embroidery scissors.  Gold
thread is tough on scissors.  Bring a camera if you like, I do bring some
antique pieces of metal embroidery and linens for you to see.

Looking forward to seeing you next week.  Of course you are bringing
something nice to show me as well????

Linn