HNW - Goldwork class

Jacquie Samples jacquie-samples at uiowa.edu
Wed Aug 30 09:31:32 PDT 2000

Sure, I'll post photos if that's all right with Linn and anyone who might
be in them.  I'll let everyone know the URL once I figure out where things
will be.  More later.

Linn: I will try to remember to bring the blackwork piece from last year's
class.  I think it's coming along nicely (still not done, but that's
because of work, not the class!)

Jacquie