HNW - Goldwork class

Linn Skinner skinner02 at sprynet.com
Wed Aug 30 09:57:05 PDT 2000

Jacquie:

That's what I hoped you would do (bring last year's work<G>)

Graphics of two of the antique textiles that have metal embroidery are in
the  current issue of our ezine.  They are a panel from a Chinese opera
costume and a man's purse/belt bag

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/textile_gallery

Linn