HNW - Yuan embroidery was Re: Goldwork class

Noramunro@aol.com Noramunro at aol.com
Wed Aug 30 18:37:51 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/30/00 9:26:17 PM EDT, tasha_medved at yahoo.com writes:

> Oo.  <goes off on a search for this book>

It was published in conjunction with an exhibit of the same name put on by
the Met and the Cleveland Museum of Art in 1997-98, but since Abrams got
involved in the publishing, I suspect it's likely still available.

>  Oh, swoon.  Thank you sooooo much!  (Love your webpage, BTW.)

Oh, no problem.  ;-)  Just let me know if you ever come across anything on
the Mongolian quilted felts.  (And thanks ... I ought to do a little work on
the Mongolian pages, but have been swamped).

Stephanie/Alianora/Narantsetseg