HNW - Is there anyone out there?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Aug 30 22:17:08 PDT 2000

Aww, shucks....I really enjoyed myself, although I'm still coveting that
_one_ piece....*sigh*  And of course, it's back to good old smokey
Montana.  Everybody here is oohing and ahhing over my little gold worm.
Umm, will your assistant be posting those pictures she took of the
drawn-thread piece somewhere? (your website?) There are folks in my neck
of the woods who are quite interested.
Thanks for all your wonderful instructions and inspiration...I guessed
it "took" because I've been dreaming of goldworking durn near everything
<g>
--Maire