HNW - beaded mosiacs

Vanessa Packman packmanv at nbnet.nb.ca
Thu Aug 31 06:24:40 PDT 2000

Aha! A lady after my own heart! This sounds like a fabulous idea. I, too,
like mosaics, beads and cross stitch, and this would be a marvelous idea for
combining the three. I have done bead weaving on a limited scale, which
would give similar, and probably tighter, results, but this could be done on
larger projects. Please share what you find out about this subject.

Lady Morgana O'Seachnasaigh
Southeast New Brunswick, Canada