HNW - beaded mosiacs

Etain1263@aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Thu Aug 31 15:55:31 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/31/00 6:24:49 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
packmanv at nbnet.nb.ca writes:

<< Aha! A lady after my own heart! This sounds like a fabulous idea. I, too,
 like mosaics, beads and cross stitch,  >>

I am also interested in beads...and beadweaving!  However, has anyone found
any documentation????  I know there are pictures with beaded trim..but I
consider that more a form of embroidery.  I am searching for a beaded
pouch...perhaps on a chain, or a pin.  I'm also very new (and very bad) at
reasearch.  Any ideas of how/where to look would be helpful!
  As for the sizes...the size of the bead is the number of beads to the inch,
strung.  You can pick up a bead on your downward stitch in cross stitch to
place it on the fabric.

Etain