HNW - beaded mosiacs

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Aug 31 17:20:32 PDT 2000

I've seen it in nineteenth century pieces, for sure.  Seen some good
articles in _Piecework_ on the topic.  The beads they were recommending
were Delicas, which, IIRC, are noted for their evenness of size.  Also,
I've seen the technique illustrated in the occasional book/article on
counted-thread techniques.  I imagine you'd have to try your beads on
scraps of fabric to arrive at the density of beads you're after.
--Maire