HNW - Looking for Needlework & Garb Fun Near Baltimore

Anne of Bradford rdwlist at micronet.net
Tue May 2 19:04:16 PDT 2000

I'm headed East (Baltimore) for a week long contingency planning
conference 5/8-5/11.  I'm taking a test and flying out on Saturday
5/13.  I'll be free on Friday 5/12 and am looking for something
interesting to do.  I may also have an evening or two during the week,
if the conference is a dud.  I'm leaning at this point towards running
into DC on Friday and checking out the Viking Exhibit at the
Smithsonian, and possibly the Textile Museum, which I believe is also
fairly close.

Any suggestions?

- Anne of Bradford, Happy to be an Oerthan (Alaskan), but about to be
intrepid explorer of the Other Edge of the Continent