HNW - Looking for Needlework & Garb Fun Near Baltimore

BIackwork@aol.com BIackwork at aol.com
Tue May 2 19:09:14 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/2/00 10:06:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rdwlist at micronet.net writes:

<< I'm headed East (Baltimore) for a week long contingency planning
 conference 5/8-5/11.  >>

Unfortunately, Maryland Renn Fest doesn't open until Labor Day, which is the
only other thing in the area I could recommend for such a short visit.  BTW,
If you'll be in Bal'mer, let me warn you - take the Metro into DC (do NOT
drive if you can avoid it).  Your hotel should be able to give you
directions.  Enjoy!