The Walters, was Re: HNW - Looking for Needlework & Garb Fun Near Baltimore

Noramunro@aol.com Noramunro at aol.com
Wed May 3 12:13:49 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/3/00 10:50:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time, SNSpies at aol.com
writes:

> Unfortunately, most of it is in storage as they are restoring most of the
>  museum.

Well, yes, the 1971 wing (which normally houses the medieval collection) is
closed and the gift shop and restaurant are both in significant disarray as
well.  On the other hand, it still has more on display than nearly any other
museum in the area, and the postcard selection is always great.  ;-)  I
usually find something new every time I go.

Stephanie/Alianora