HNW - Colorfast Silk Thread

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat May 6 09:03:25 PDT 2000

Hey, stranger! How was Denver! When are youze guyz coming into town on
Friday? I really want to make sure I'm part of the Perugia Foraging
Party! <g>
Ah, the piece I was talking about was that red and gold coif I did a
while back, with Soie Crystale silk--remember? You told me to use
something for protein-based fibers (i.e., soap).  I've only ever had
problems with the red.
Ah well, need to get dressed and get off the computer....hmm, do I
straighten the house before or after I go to JoAnn's to use my 50% off
coupon? Hmmm.....
--Maire