HNW - Colorfast Silk Thread

Linn Skinner skinner02 at sprynet.com
Sat May 6 09:03:51 PDT 2000

Hi:

I use a lot of silk and kit with it when I teach.  I have not had problems
with Splendor and only one minor difficulty with Madeira.  I have been using
Madeira for years and suprisingly it was the third time I washed something
that one of the pinks blead a bit.  A good cool rinse soon ended the process
however.

Linn Skinner
Skinner Sisters