HNW - "a deux endroits" embroidery

Elizabeth A. Proudfit libbet at compuserve.com
Sun May 7 05:01:58 PDT 2000

I have used double running as a satin stitch, and gat back and fronts that
are both the same (this cover the knots, or binds the end of the threads
better than just a single line of double-running).  I am pretty sure I read
about this somewhere, and this is why I tried it.  I don't know that this
is what they werre speaking of here though.

Of course en deux endroits translates to something like in two passes,
which discribes what you do using double running.

                libbet