HNW - "a deux endroits" embroidery

Connie Carroll Connie.Bunny at worldnet.att.net
Mon May 8 23:58:15 PDT 2000

I know there is a way of doing this as I watched a Chinese embroiderer
several years ago working on a see-thru material and I couldn't tell the
difference nor see the knots when she finished a length though I watched her
cut the thread. Since then I have almost achieved that level but not quite.
If anyone manages it I would love to see your work.

Are there any recommended books that show this?

Kassandra