HNW - Colorfast Silk Thread

Connie Carroll Connie.Bunny at worldnet.att.net
Tue May 9 00:14:33 PDT 2000

I use some rayon several years ago and while it was a bit of a pain to use I
never thought of wetting it. As long as I didn't cut the lengths too long I
didn't have too much trouble. Made butterflies motifs look like the real
thing.

Bunny

Y'know, I use rayon for one project, a little drawstring purse to go
with my first SCA court garb.  I cursed that floss up one side and
down the other.  I have never seen any fiber degrade in the needle
like that one.  I was SO disappointed!  It's so pretty, too... not to
mention three times the cost of cotton floss.  Never again.  Silk or
cotton for me!

Diane/Tasha