HNW - waxing

lilinah@earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Tue May 9 20:10:59 PDT 2000

I just ordered a container of
' "Thread Heaven" Thread Conditioner '
Cost $2.99, so i figure if it's not good, i didn't waste too much money...

Blurb in the catalog says:
"An invaluable sewing aid! Non-sticky, acid-free conditioner prevents
tangling and fraying threads and reduces hand and wrist fatigue,
while it strengthens and waterproofs thread without staining or
leaving a residue."

Now, i suspect a certain amount of this is hyperbole :-)

Has anyone used this or does anyone know anything about it? Obviously
not historic (well, ok, historic for the 20th century), but i've been
having a h**l of a time getting my fuzzy crewel wools into my crewel
needles and i thought i'd check this stuff out and see if it helped...

Anahita al-shazhiyya