HNW - wax/needle threader

Dorothy & Lou dotlou at ix.netcom.com
Wed May 10 06:22:53 PDT 2000

1)Have used thread heaven for beading with nymo thread; it did reduce
the tangles. My price locally is 2.75.
2)threading crewel yarn/fat pearl cotton/etc - there is a "new" needle
threader out on the market. It has a square end heavy wire which goes
thru the eye of the needle (works with all but #28 and beading so far).
Because the end is square the yarn is not compressed like with the thin
"V" shaped wire threader, but it is spread out. I love it. Have seen
these at needlework stores and in fabric stores (sometimes near the
quilting supplies)