HNW - Elizabethan Embroidery...

dragondancer drgndncr at uswest.net
Wed May 10 12:57:51 PDT 2000

Hello the list...
Oh ladies and gents of the list, I most himbly request help in finding sources of Elizabethan embroidery and designs....I am getting involved in a somewhere in time group here in washington state and although I can make bodices to my hearts contentment, I really know notheing about  what stitches they used,nor what kinds of fabrics they made their Garb from and for what seasons the fabrics were used and as well as social status their clothes showed what class they were from...Help!!!