HNW - Elizabethan Embroidery...

Georgeson Publishing Limited gpl at georgeson.co.nz
Wed May 10 17:40:48 PDT 2000

For Stitches used in coloured silk embroidery in the Elizabethan period may I humbly suggest you peruse our four Elizabethan books.

The latest book may have some ideas also for any forthcoming (Elizabethan style) Christmas decorations.

The books are available from a wide number of web sites.

Two mail order and web sites that spring to mind are Ruth Kern's and Lydia Read of Wyndham Needleworks. There are many others and most needlework shops should have them according to our distributors!!

Regards

Tony Georgeson

Web site www.georgeson.co.nz/
Telephone 649 4102079