HNW - facsimiles

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Mon Nov 6 22:39:31 PST 2000

I have a client who is treating herself this Christmas.  She's given me
a fixed amount of money and a list of books (and even wants me to wrap
them so she doesn't know which they are until Christmas).

Anyway, she would like facsimile Renaissance needlework books.  She
already has everything Dover has in print.  I need to check what Curious
Works Press has.  Others?  (Kathryn - do you still have copies of your
book?)

Thanks,
--Charlene

--
Hardware: the part of the computer that can be kicked.  If you can only
curse at it, it's software.
mailto:findbook at flash.net