HNW - Documentation

Dorothy & Lou dotlou at ix.netcom.com
Wed Nov 8 05:15:48 PST 2000

Can you clarify what you mean by documentation on different stitches?
The first thing that pops to mind are the dated samplers with the
stitches (and colors used). Also at museusms the old linens/textiles ie
cross stitch definitely used on ancient Egyptian  linens, and a book I
have on South America includes textiles from Inca times I believe.