HNW - beeswax?

Anne of Bradford rdwlist at gci.net
Sat Nov 18 12:09:39 PST 2000

I'm currently working on a set of silk banners for my lord and myself,
using Splendour silk floss, a single strand at a time.  I'm running the
silk through beeswax, and it does seem to be helping to stop the
fraying.  I also use relatively short lengths of thread, about 14" in
length at the max.

 - anne