HNW - facsimiles

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Tue Nov 21 21:03:03 PST 2000

Dorothy & Lou wrote:

> Don't know if anyone mentioned this book. I just picked it up at EGA
> Seminar in October. Don't ask what I paid!
> A SCHOLE-HOUSE FOR THE NEEDLE

Someone mentioned this to me in a private email.  Since the client said
"surprise me" and gave me sufficient funds, I'm leaning towards getting
her this book.  I've heard lots of wonderful things about it and if she
owns a copy I can borrow it.  :-)

Thanks,
--Charlene

--
Migratory lifeform with a tropism for bookstores.
=====
mailto:findbook at flash.net
=====
For Sale:  Earnshaw, Pat; Lace in Fashion:  From the Sixteenth to the
Twentieth Centuries