HNW - facsimiles

Jacquie Samples jacquie-samples at uiowa.edu
Wed Nov 22 04:48:43 PST 2000

Charlene,
Our library has the original book on microfilm. I'm not sure if the
facsimile is made from the same copy, but nevertheless I would recommend it
to you.  I made photocopies of it years ago, but I'm still planning on
getting this edition.  I'm sure that the information from the editors will
make it very worthwhile.

Jacquie Samples