HNW - "Sampler & Antique Needlework Quarterly"

Rachael AKA Theodora ladythea at theglobe.com
Fri Nov 24 21:35:57 PST 2000

I was also curious about how I could get this.  I do not recall seeing it before.  Please help :)
Thea
(just learning about needlework)
---
SCA: Lady Theodora of Trebizond
     Barony of Sentinels' Keep, Kingdom
     of Artemisia
Modern:  Rachael Emborg , Missoula MT, USA

On Fri, 24 Nov 2000 23:11:25   SNSpies wrote:
>Hello to the list.
>
>I just bought my first copy of "Sampler & Antique Quarterly" and am wondering
>if there is a way to learn what the content of the first twenty issues was.
>Thanks.
>
>Nancy / Ingvild

theglobe.com
  Your friendly full-service integrated online community.
  http://www.theglobe.com