[HNW] Re: Hiccup

LalahTT@aol.com LalahTT at aol.com
Sun Dec 9 12:01:13 PST 2001

       Been there, done that.  What a darn pain in the neck these electronic
monsters are and what would we do without them?  Sorry about your loss.  I
lost my bookmarks and filing cabinet not long ago and it sure as heck wasn't
fun.  Hang in there, things will be repeated eventually.

Lalah
Never Give up, Never Surrender,