Fwd: [HNW] RE: Embroidery book

Widowelspet@aol.com Widowelspet at aol.com
Sat Dec 15 10:40:29 PST 2001

--
I would like to give someone else a shameless plug on this fact.
Charlene runs a book finding business.  I too have overpaid when bidding on
out of print books, just to find that they are coming back into print ect.

Charlene is reasonable, knowledgeable and gives good advice.  I have used her
service to my complete pleasure several times.  Takes all the hassle out of
finding out of print books.
Hope I did not embarrass you Charlene
Elspet