[HNW] "The Needlework of Mary Queen of Scots"

Mary M. Riedel mmriedel at mindspring.com
Sun Dec 30 14:31:13 PST 2001

| Mary, is this the reprint of Nicholas Bassee's pattern book by Curious
Works
| Press or am I confusing two similar works together?

Newell's book is separate from Curious Works Press books and hers are
re-charted patterns.  Unfortunately, I don't have access to the book right
now to give you more info but if you go to the publisher's web site there is
a bit of a description that may clear things up.  Or perhaps Kathryn will
clear it up when she sees these messages.

Small Churl Books does list the Newell book on their site, I think she had
one left.