[HNW] new year's costume resolutions

Noramunro@aol.com Noramunro at aol.com
Mon Dec 31 19:58:55 PST 2001

> What costume resolutions do other people have?

Let's see ...

(1) Get that 7 yards of wool warp in the Balmaclellan diamond twill off my
loom.  I was going to use it to make a dress for myself, but may turn it into
a fancy tunic for Himself since it's more appropriate to his persona than
mine anyway.  First it has to get off the loom!

(2) Learn sufficient fur-working skills to make collars and cuffs of squirrel
fur for my Burgundian dresses.

(3) I WILL master or nue, dammit!

(4) And it would probably be a good idea to figure out what I want for a
wedding dress and get a start on that since showing up naked to the ceremony
is not quite the done thing around here.

Stephanie/Alianora