[HNW] Advice on books

Liz Berard msberard at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 31 19:56:36 PST 2001

I've gotten some money for christmas and I'm thinking of getting some
books.

Since I can't find what I want and local bookstores I like anyone's
option
that has actually read them.

IRISH CROCHET LACE by Fumiko Shimura
I know it isn't in English but since symbolic crochet is used i don't
find that a problem.

ANYBODY CAN MEND LACE AND LINENS, Elizabeth Kurella.

RENAISSANCE PATTERNS FOR LACE AND EMBROIDERY, Federico Vinciolo

LUCET BRAIDING: VARIATIONS ON A RENAISSANCE CORD, Elaine Fuller
ISBN 1-891656-06-6

LACE IN THE MAKING WITH BOBBINS AND NEEDLE, Margaret L. Brooke

NEEDLE-MADE LACES OF RETICELLA, ed Jules & Kaethe Kliot

INICIACION AL GANCHILLO 1-5, MYM

Any advice you may have about any of these books would be appreciated as
several are costly.

Thanks

LizB
--
Ubi dubium ibi libertas:  Where there is doubt, there is freedom. --
Latin proverb