HNW - Anchors metallic threads

Dorothy & Lou dotlou at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jan 1 05:28:05 PST 2001

Wow - what a request! I know that Krenick will do special orders for
designers, of colors in the right size. Maybe someone knows of a sales
rep for the company (or ask the store where you buy your thread) and
work thru them. However it always seems that special orders/requests
mean special inflated prices. As to the size, you could compare it to
the pearl cottons which come in 3,5,8,12 or the metallics  or the
cordonnet sizes.(tatting threads)or just state how many ply of the 12
ply you want.
	Could you somehow rig a system to unwind, and rewind, all 12 plys at
once?