HNW - Irish crochet newbie

Connie Carroll Connie.Bunny at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jan 2 23:20:11 PST 2001

I have some patterns but have never tried the Irish crochet. Would you be
willing to list the Dover books you have?

Oh, I have tried a couple of versions of the basic rose and loved it.

I'm a big fan of the Ondori books. I started buying them when they first
came out but don't recall a Irish crochet one.

Mistress Bunny