HNW - H-costume dropped subscriptions

Betsy Perry betsyp at roguewave.com
Wed Jan 3 04:21:20 PST 2001

After seeing an earlier posting to this list, I noticed that I hadn't gotten
any h-costume mail in the last few days, even after New Year's had ended.
So I resubscribed (mail majordomo at indra.com with a body of "subscribe
h-costume"), and, sure enough, I'd been unsubscribed.  I suspect a glitch on
the server.  When I rejoined, I saw another couple of messages from people
who'd been dropped from the list without their request.

If you're an H-Costume reader and you haven't gotten any mail recently,
you'll probably want to resubscribe as well.

Betsy Perry

---
Elizabeth Hanes Perry
Rogue Wave Software