HNW - Irish crochet newbie

Lynn Downward ldownward at chori.org
Wed Jan 3 08:50:28 PST 2001

I have all the Dover ones (again at home - I can see that I have to move
this list to my home computer) and love them all.  Most simply have the
term Irish lace crochet in the title.  Some are basic instructional, some
set my creative juices working. I'm going to have to look for the Ondori
books.  I've seen basic crochet ones, but I've never seen one for Irish
crochet.
LynnD