Dolls and no daughters (was Re: HNW - Irish Crochet)

Etain1263@aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Thu Jan 4 02:15:14 PST 2001

In a message dated Thu, 4 Jan 2001  3:18:06 AM Eastern Standard Time, Carolyn
Kayta Barrows <kayta at slip.net> writes:

<<A friend of mine who only had one child (a boy) has just discovered dolls
for herself (she never played with them as a kid). >>

Ohhh...I did!  I had two barbies and a Ken..and I designed and sewed clothes
for them...bags full!  Then..when I got to high school..they came in pretty
handy for "history projects"....I garbed Ken as a crusador once (with
matching siege tower) and Barbie was a wonderful "Juliet" for English Lit!
Now...I garb my family instead!  8)

Etain