HNW - Tatting suggestions

Mary Temple noxcat at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 10 04:28:22 PST 2001

I've tried both needle and shuttle tatting - I definitely prefer needle!
(When I tried shuttle tatting, I felt like I needed an extra hand.) The
thing I like about needle tatting is that since the knots are formed on the
needle until I close the loop, it's much easier to fix any mistakes. From
what my teacher told me, there really isn't any difference in the knots, but
only in how they are created. The patterns are certainly interchangable, as
my mother and I have found. (She shuttles.)

Lady Katerine Rowley
Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra
mka
Mary K. Temple