HNW - Tatting suggestions

Mary Temple noxcat at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 11 04:13:36 PST 2001

I don't know if there are any sites as I haven't looked for them. I took a
class, and we were given a book that has lots of color pictures. It's called
Learn Needle Tatting Step-by-Step and it's by Barbara Foster.

Needle tatting is done with one needle, and since all the double stitches
sit on the needle until you make the ring, tension can be adjusted (as can
the size of your picots).

Lady Katerine Rowley
Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra
mka