HNW - Costume Classroom

Penny Ladnier costumegallery at home.com
Thu Jan 18 12:44:45 PST 2001

Hi All,

I have opened a new website called Costume Classroom,
http://www.costumeclassroom.com   This is a location that you may take
online classes related to topics about costume and fashion.  The classes
will be taught by veterans who are highly regarded in their sector of
industry.

All classes are limited to 20 students.  Some of the  topics will cover
various time periods in costume history, how to start businesses in our
industry, and how to make certain types of costume.

I do have an instructor who is teaching English Smocking and Ribbon
Embroidery.  I would like to expand classes in historic needlework.  If you
or you know of someone who would be interested in teaching a class, please
contact me privately at penny at costumegallery.com

Penny Ladnier
The Costume Gallery
http://www.costumegallery.com