HNW - English smocking

Lynn Downward ldownward at chori.org
Fri Jan 19 08:53:44 PST 2001

Thank you Kathryn.  Your information helps.  And thank you for the list of
books to search for.  I've collected Shire Albums for other historic
studies, and I find them an excellent overview.  I've got one on sheep, one
on linen, one on jet jewelry, and a couple of others that I simply can't
remember right now.  My husband has two or three about the Victorian
military and their medals.  I have found them well-illustrated and quite
interesting.

Not connected to Shire Publications; I'm in the US, they're in the UK.
Just a happy reader.
LynnD