HNW - Online English Smocking Class

Penny Ladnier costumegallery at home.com
Fri Jan 19 19:47:36 PST 2001

Hi all again,

If you checked out my Costume Classroom, Kat Hargus is going to teach a
beginners English Smocking class.  The class will start March 5 and it will
run for 4 weeks.  Then in April she is teaching an advanced class on English
Smocking.  A kit is included with both classes.  You might be able to sign
up for the classes next week.  I'll let you know when registration is
available.

I am going to take both classes.  I have always wanted to learn to smock.
Now that I have a grand baby on the way, it is a good time to learn.

Penny Ladnier
The Costume Gallery
http://www.costumegallery.com

Costume Classroom