HNW - More Costume Classes

Penny Ladnier costumegallery at home.com
Mon Jan 29 13:09:08 PST 2001

I opened up four more online classes for enrollment at Costume Classroom,
http://www.costumeclassroom.com If you want the status of class enrollment
openings, I am encouraging people to sign up for our newsletter at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/costumegallery

Here are the four new classes:
***Class: Basic English Smocking
Instructor: Kat Hargus Start Date: March 5

***Class: Costume Analysis of Five Films Set in 1912-1914
Instructor: Penny Ladnier Start Date: March 12
Week 1: Somewhere in Time- film setting 1912
Week 2: Titanic- film setting 1912
Week 3: Music Man- film setting 1912
Week 4: Easter Parade- film setting 1912
Week 5: My Fair Lady- film setting 1914

***Class: Advanced English Smocking
Instructor: Kat Hargus Start Date: April 16

***Class: Women's Clothing of the American Civil War Period
Instructor: Juanita Leisch Start Date: June 4
NOTE ABOUT THIS CLASS:  BECAUSE OF THE POPULARITY OF THIS TOPIC AND
INSTRUCTOR, EARLY REGISTRATION IS ADVISED.  THIS CLASS WILL BOOK UP QUICKLY.

Penny Ladnier
The Costume Gallery
http://www.costumegallery.com