HNW - Good news! Fwd: Textiles and Clothing Reissue

SNSpies@aol.com SNSpies at aol.com
Wed Mar 7 13:46:54 PST 2001

This is great news for anyone who doesn't already have this book.  Ingvild

<< 7 March 2001

 Textiles and Clothing
 Medieval Finds from Excavations in London

 Dear Colleagues,

 Boydell & Brewer is pleased to announce the summer reissue of _Textiles and
 Clothing_.  This is the fourth volume in the series Medieval Finds from
 Excavations in London.  An invaluable sourcebook, documenting the
 discoveries of items of medieval clothing and textiles in London, this is a
 book that will appeal to the general reader as well as the dress historian
 and archaeologist.  Appearing in paperback for $45, this book is heavily
 illustrated in color and black and white.

 _Textiles and Clothing_ will be available in early July.  We encourage you
 to place your orders now and be put on back order.  When the book becomes
 available, it will be shipped to you immediately.

 The following discount schedules will be available through July:

 1 copy 20% discount
 2 or more 40% discount
 20 or more 45% discount
 50 or more 50% discount

 If you would like additional information about this title or any of the
 titles in the Medieval Finds from Excavations in London series, please
 visit our website at: http://www.boydell.co.uk/LIVING1.HTM, or email me at
 krispayne at compuserve.com.

 I look forward to receiving your orders!

 Kristin

 Kristin Payne
 Sales Manager
 Boydell & Brewer