HNW - DMC to Add/Delete Colors

Jacquie Samples jacquie-samples at uiowa.edu
Thu Mar 8 06:18:30 PST 2001

Sure, just when I finally find a use for all that variegated cotton, they
discontinue it!  I found that it works really nicely for books with
non-sahesive bindings.  It looks pretty anyhow.  I'll have to go out and
get some new colors before everyone runs out.

Thanks for letting us know,
Jacquie Samples